All delivery times are from the date we receive a finalised order Online or e-mail and when payment is made in full.
Any modifications to the order will more than likely result in a delay to the delivery.
Lead times for all Bespoke Orders:
RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey Matt and RAL 9016 White Gloss: 2-3 weeks.
As a manufacturer of aluminium products, we are reliant on the delivery of aluminium extrusions from our extrusion house. Our suppliers only hold in stock RAL 9016 white gloss and RAL 7016 anthracite Grey Matt. All other colours are painted to order on a two week lead time to us from our date of order. This is industry wide and applies to all suppliers of aluminium windows and doors Consequently, we hold large stocks of RAL 7016 Grey Matt and RAL9016 White Gloss to allow us to deliver within 2-3 weeks. ***
Any other RAL colour painted to both sides: 3-4 weeks.
For any other RAL colour, except dual colour, we purchase mill finished extrusions to suit each individual order. This is then then powder coated separately. This process normally results in a 3-4 week lead time. ***
Dual colours: 4-6 weeks.
Aluminium extrusions are as standard made up of an outside and inside aluminium section which has been rolled onto a separate polyamide thermal break.
All stock held by our suppliers of mill finished extrusions are held fully assembled. These sections can only be painted the same colour both sides.
To achieve a dual colour section, our suppliers have to first extrude the aluminium sections required to suit each individual order. Each section is then sent to be painted. Once painted these sections are then sent to a third party company to roll the two sections together onto the polyamide thermal break. It is then dispatched back to our supplier who schedule it to us for delivery. This process creates the 4-5 week lead time.***
***When extrusions are dispatched to us from our suppliers they are individually shrink wrapped for protection. This wrapping cannot be removed until it is required for production. If at this stage it is found that the paint finish is not acceptable or damaged this will delay the delivery on all products other than stocked Grey 7016 Matt and White 9016 Gloss. This could be up to 7 days on standard RAL colours to allow for repainting. On dual colours this could be another 4-5 weeks as same the manufacturing process by our suppliers has to be carried out. This is industry wide and there is nothing that can speed up the process. Although this is a very rare occurrence you must be aware at the point of order that this is a possibility and you should allow for this in your project management. At no time is the delivery time the essence of the contract and Lana Group Limited t/a Glass Openings will not accept any claim in relation to a delayed delivery.
Express Bifolds Lead Times:
Ten working days after final payment made.
Integral Blinds Lead Time is: 4 -6 weeks
Integral Blind Delivery Terms:
All integral blinds will be sent directly from the glass manufacturer. This is in order to speed up the delivery process. So, if you have ordered a bifold door from glass openings with integral blinds, you will receive 2 deliveries, one from us with the bifold doors and one delivery from the integral blinds company. We can delivery both together but this may result instead of a 4 weeks delivery for integral blinds it may go up to 5 – 6 weeks as we will have to wait for delivery from the glass company and then delivery to your site. This service is available on request or all integral blind purchased will be delivered with 2 deliveries.
Plain Glass Delivery Terms:
Plain glass will be delivered pre-glazed in our doors. This is just for the ease of transportation and we recommend you remove the glass prior to installation and then re glaze the door. But alternatively, you may install the doors pre-glazed.
Terms and Conditions of Delivery:
- Delivery times are Monday to Friday 7.00 am until finished, unless agreed otherwise in writing. You must allow proper access for a LWB Van.
- All our bifold doors will be sent as a kit form. The frame will be separate. All the door panels will be pre glazed and separate. Please note each door panel may be up to the weight of 50kg.
- The unloading of the vehicle is the customer's responsibility.
- Delivery is deemed to be at the roadside of the delivery address on the order confirmation.
- If there are any parking restrictions you must advise us prior to delivery.
- If a parking permit is required this must be available on the day of the delivery.
- Any meter or parking fees are to be paid by the customer.
- If there is no one at the delivery address the delivery will be re-scheduled at the convenience of the company and the customer will be subject to a charge of £150.00 including VAT to reschedule.
- All health and safety precautions and site risk assessments are the customer's responsibility.
- At no time will the company be liable for loss or injury of any kind.
- All goods when received will be deemed delivered in good order unless stated at the time of delivery.
- No claims will be entertained after the day of delivery for damaged or missing articles.
- You must not arrange for the installation of the supplied product on the same or next day after delivery to allow for any shortages to be delivered. Any shortages will be delivered as soon as possible but with no specified time limit.
- The company is not responsible for any delay to the installation or ongoing project and any relating financial or consequential loss.
- At no time is the delivery time the essence of the contract and Lana Group Limited will not accept any claim in relation to a delayed delivery.
Please refer to delivery map for delivery charges.